Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Books by Randolph Lalonde: Editing Complete!

From the very first science fiction book I started writing on January 1, 2008 to the most recent one all six of the novellas and novels have been carefully reviewed and edited.

In retrospect I'm proud of the stories I've told, how my writing craft has grown, and I have to say that I am truly proud of what I've done with both the First Light Chronicles and the Spinward Fringe Series.

As many of you already know, the First Light Chronicles are over, but the Spinward Fringe Series goes on.

The first book I'll be releasing in 2009 is Spinward Fringe Fronline and I can't wait to dive back in after taking a couple of days off for the holidays! This book is already half finished, so you could imagine I've been chomping at the bit to continue working on it.

I'm happy I'm not taking this journey alone. My editor, a couple of proof readers and hundreds of people have been reading everything as it comes and once again I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

There is so much more to come just in the Spinward Fringe series, but as ussual, I can't go into details yet. We don't want to spoil anything, now do we?

NEXT: Details about the Spinward Fringe Triton final edit.

RL

No comments: