Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Reviews and Interviews


Shawn R Gray just managed the nearly impossible by reviewing Spinward Fringe Broadcast 6: Fragments without spoiling any part of the plot line. I'm more than a little impressed, and pleased that he enjoyed the book.

He does mention an outstanding question that many readers have EMailed me about, and I'm glad to say the following:

Yes, it'll all make sense in the next book. No, I can't tell you why or how.

What I like about that point in the plot is that it has everyone asking questions even though those questions come from a place of; "But how can it be?" It's the kind of thing that a middle book should accomplish, among others.

Anyway, enough of me yammering on. Here's Shawn R Gray's review.


A while back I also did an interview on the Spinward Fringe series, in which I discussed the series' future with publishers, what my attitude towards the publishing industry is now and a little more personal history surrounding Spinward Fringe leaks out. A few people have found the interview interesting, especially with so much turmoil in the industry right now.

You can find the interview here.








A quick note about reviews: Every short review on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or wherever you got your hands on my work is helpful. I like readers to make an informed decision when they buy my work, and there's nothing better than you guys sharing your opinions to make sure that happens.

RL

[Thanks to everyone who has ever posted a review, mentioned me on a blog or podcast.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've loved all your books and am looking forward to reading this one. Do you know when it will be available on Barnes & Noble? I know I can get it on Smashwords but I'm waiting for the BN.com version so I can more easily use it on my Nook.

Randolph Lalonde said...

Glad you're enjoying the series!

Smashwords uploaded the book to B&N about two weeks ago, so it should be appearing anytime soon I'm watching too, so there will be an announcement here when it becomes available.

You're not the only one waiting.