Friday, January 21, 2011

Where'd The Donation Button Go?

Thank you to the few who donated since 2008, when I started this journey. Every penny counted, and all I had to offer you at the time was my thanks. Those donations often meant the difference between having to choose between the electric and internet bill or paying both.

The time has come for me to retire the donation buttons. I'm glad they're gone, it represents a big step ahead for me.

I honestly hope that I never need to create a donation button on any of my sites or causes again, especially since the store is opening.

Those donations also allowed me to keep my cover prices low while the books weren't selling as well as they are now.

Thank you again, I hope the continued low cover prices, lower / reasonable prices in the upcoming store and impending arrival of Broadcast 7 are thanks enough!

RL

[KNOCK ON WOOD!]

No comments: