Saturday, June 16, 2012

Crewcast Radio Broadcast 0

The new podcast made to support and serve not only myself, but (especially) the readers, has premiered!

In this first episode Ray (my co-host and the first person to read the First Light Chronicles (Spinward Fringe Broadcast 0: Origins), and I discuss:
The relationship between Dr. Carl Anderson and Admiral Jessica Rice.
The origins of Spinward Fringe Broadcast 0: Origins
The end of Broadcast 0: Origins
The logic behind Railguns appearing later in the Spinward Fringe series.

...AND...

A brief mention of that time I quit writing.

The music at the end of this episode is provided by Bif Naked.

Download the podcast directly.

or

The podcast is on its way to all major carriers including iTunes.

iTunes Link!


1 comment:

John said...

The Spinward Fringe series is the best creative, innovative science fiction that I have read in years. Can't wait for 7 and 8 ! Now the podcast. I drive to work for 45 minutes and this will be great for the drive. That is, if you can STOP talking about old people having sex. I AM an old person, at least I'm over 60, and sex is just fine without having younger people talk about it so leave us alone ! Looking forward to future podcasts. John