Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Highshield Chapter 18 Is Up!

Highshield Chapter 18 is up! This story has gone longer than I expected, with more depth than was planned, but I hope everyone is enjoying the journey. Please post comments if you have them, I would like to hear your thoughts.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/highshield-xviii-11614875

The cover for the first complete edition will be coming sometime in the next week or so. I'll be putting some extra design work in it since I've decided on a more powerful looking design. A preorder date will follow some time after that, but for now you can read the chapters as they're released for free on Patreon!

RL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving this story! The characters, the link to brightwill make this such a great read, I can't wait for the next instalment! How do you make time for your other projects, writing this every week??
Thanks, Matt