Thursday, November 30, 2017

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 10.5: Carnie's Tale is out!

The final title of this book tells you exactly where it fits into the saga. I know many people have preordered this already by a different name, and you don't have to worry. This is the same book, but due to a few difficulties, this, the final version had to be released.

Carnie's Tale follows Alice as she explores Noah Lucas' past on a treacherous planet where machines are out to kill the humans and the people are just as untrustworthy. Noah is currently a member of Minh-Chu's Samurai Squadron, where he's known as Carnie.

After this story started to come out on the Patreon page, several people started asking if it would be released as a book of it's own. After looking over the story I had, I realized that with a little work, I could expand it into a full novel and write an important precursor story to Spinward Fringe Broadcast 11: Revenge.

Carnie's Tale quickly became an important book in the series, developing Alice, her surroundings, and especially the title character: Carnie. I truly enjoy the story in this book. It's some of my best work, so I hope you enjoy it as well.

I'm busy at work on Spinward Fringe Broadcast 11: Revenge. Finishing Carnie's Tale helped me sort a few problems I had with Broadcast 11 out, and the whole series will be better going forward thanks to it's completion.

Here is where you can find Broadcast 10.5: Carnie's Tale.

Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.ca
Amazon.com.au
iBookstore (The iBookstore by Apple)
Smashwords
Barnes & Noble

RL 

No comments: