Friday, February 1, 2019

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 12: Invasion Release Date

Now that I'm getting closer to finishing this book and there's a set ending I know I can hit on time, I can reliably predict a release date!
The release date for iBooks (By Apple), Rakuten Kobo, Barnes & Noble Nook, Smashwords, Amazon and other quality ebook sellers is set for May 11, 2019. You can preorder using the links above, but not on Amazon, sorry. They're still doing preorders completely wrong, so they'll have it on May 11th. I've heard complaints from people that have noticed that this book is going to arrive a few months later than predicted, but there's nothing I can do. Creative projects take however long they take. Cutting writing and editing time down always results in a loss of quality, so I'm happy about this release date, it gives everyone the time they need to do some good work on the book.
With the release of this book on the horizon and more Spinward Fringe to follow, other projects will be delayed. This promises to be a very Science Fiction centric year, so fans of the Spinward Fringe series can celebrate. I'm happy to have a release date set for this book, because the events within have been long awaited and I love the plot lines that run through the novel. I can't wait to have the final, edited version of the book out there.
Anyone who is at the $7.00 level on my Patreon Site will get the book for free in all electronic formats, most likely a few days before the official release.

RL

[If you don't want to wait for the final version, the first draft of the book is being serialized on Patreon]

No comments: