Thursday, May 23, 2024

Samurai Squadron III: Broadcast 20 Is Out!

Thank you for following me on this blog, which was retired a couple of years ago. This is a repost from my newer website, which you can find by visiting www.randolphlalonde.com


I'm proud to announce that Samurai Squadron III: Spinward Fringe Broadcast 20 is available everywhere. This book focuses on Minh-Chu (Ronin), Remmy and another character as the war for the Rose System comes to a head. New details about the Order of Eden and Citadel will come to light as our heroes take the fight to them. Life on the Triton continues and the crew have once again are getting used to calling it home. As a result, new relationships and bonds are forming between life-changing encounters.

I've taken many stabs at describing what's in this book without spoiling anything, and it's always challenging because there are twists and turns that I'd rather leave for you. I hope you enjoy this novel, it was a lot of work, and I believe it represents some of my best storytelling.

I'm going to take a break from writing so I can attend to the business side of self-publishing, but I'll be back to it in two to three weeks. Things piled up while I was concentrating on this book, but it was definitely worth it. The next book in the main Spinward Fringe Series, Legion, is going to take things beyond the Rose System, which concludes in Samurai Squadron III as the winner is determined in the final instalment of the Samurai Squadron Trilogy.

I truly hope you enjoy the book. You can find it using the links below.

You can buy the book directly from me in my store. (Preferred)
Amazon US UK AU DE
Smashwords
Barnes & Noble
Apple Books
Kobo
Google Play

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, and Rogue?