Saturday, October 31, 2015

Dark Arts: My Contribution To Your Halloween

The critical reception for Dark Arts has been very good so far, so I'm very pleased to offer it to you for Halloween. This is the official release date for the book, so it will be available everywhere Ebooks are sold and the printed version is available through Amazon.

Why does this book excite me, you ask? Well, it has a history of collecting notes since 2009, and this year some of those notes became this book. A few of my all time favourite characters exist in this book, Maxwell and Miranda for a start.

I'm excited to get this book in front of more people, especially during this time of year. Fall and Halloween are my favourite times of year, and I'm very happy to celebrate it with one of my better books.

Thank you to everyone who already got this early, your reviews and support have been fantastic. There are two hour long podcasts coming today, where I discuss the origin, details, and extra content behind this book.

Links to Dark Arts online:
Amazon
Apple iBookstore
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords

Order a Printed Copy from the printer directly.
Order a signed copy.

RL

No comments: