Monday, May 14, 2018

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 11: Revenge Is Out Now! #1 Science Fiction Release On iBooks!

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 11: Revenge is now available everywhere quality EBooks are sold!

Writing this book was one of the greatest challenges of my life, creatively and otherwise. At over 140,000 words and 70 chapters, it is one of the longest Spinward Fringe books with major plot, character and setting development. Old storylines are revisited, some of them are tied into one or two new ones, and a few scenes that I've been dreaming about for years are in here.

I've already taken a week off after finishing this novel, and I'm starting work on the beginning of Broadcast 12, which matches the tension of Broadcast 11, something that will characterize the next novel: tension and a trip along the edge of disaster.

I didn't finish this book long ago, so I don't have a balanced opinion of it, but so far I'm proud of Broadcast 11. As with every book I release, there are minor errors here and there, some of which have already been fixed, some will not be addressed for a long time, but they're small and few. We put a lot of effort into editing this book, and I truly hope it shows, but we don't have time or money to go through it ten or more times like most major publishers do, or to filter it through dozens of beta readers like some authors do. At the moment, I have to move on to Chaos Core 3 (which is under way right now on Patreon), and Broadcast 12 so there isn't much time to look back.

I am so happy this book is available now, there are secrets that were truly hard to keep for the time it took to write this book. I hope you enjoy it!

RL

[If you haven't read Broadcast 10.5: Carnie's Tale, it's recommended that you read that first]

AMAZON US
AMAZON UK
SMASHWORDS
iBOOKS (By Apple)
BARNES & NOBLE
KOBO



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Randolph,

I am so excited to see the new book out. I just grabbed Revenge and Carnie's Tale. Can't to read them. This has been a fantastic series. The characters and story are excellent.

Thanks,

Bastien

Matt G said...

I just finished the book; I read most of the free instalments of Alice's story in patreon which detracted a little from the enjoyment of the book as a whole, as I knew some of what was coming, but still WOW. I was gripped from cover to cover, virtually speaking. I don't want to leave any spoilers but I couldn't put down for the last third - breathtaking writing. Thank you, now please hurry up with broadcast 12!! 😊

Unknown said...

Well written story line and interesting well developed characters. Easily one of my favorite series. Just finished broadcast 11 and can't wait for 12 and core 3 to come out. Thank you!

Scott Sparks said...

Hi, I just finished “Revenge” and “Carnie’s Tale” WOW. That’s some of the best reading, really it’s more of an experience, I have ever done and I have read quite a few over my 70 years. You had me laughing out loud sometimes and shedding tears sometimes. You really have quite a talent for creating such a story and putting it to paper. I feel like I really know the characters, I feel their joy and pain as I get transported into the story. It’s been a long journey that has been throughly enjoyed and the way you sprinkled some of the past in “Revenge” was such a great memory refresher for me. While I’m waiting for the next book to be created I think I’m going to reread “Revenge “.

For all of you out there who haven’t had the chance to read these two books yet. I can’t say enough about what your going experience reading them. It really is an experience that will transport you into a world that who knows may come to pass with the way AI’s are being developed, with companies developing robots that are astonishing even now. Who knows what the next several hundred years will bring.

Unknown said...

Just finished reading Revenge: a truly Great read. The most captivating in the series so far... Looking forward to part 12!! Keep writing- your work is excellent.