Monday, April 30, 2018

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 11: Revenge Release Date

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 11: Revenge is finished. The release date is set of May 14th.

Weighing in at a little over 140,000 words, and 70 chapters this is one of the largest books in the series. The majority of the novel takes place during one week and follows Alice, Jacob and a new Order of Eden character with an interesting pedigree named Dron.

It took a long time to work this novel out, especially since there was a lot of research to do, decisions to make about the next set of books, and an entire novel that was supposed to be split between Broadcast 10 and 11 didn't work unless it was pulled out and released on its own (Carnie's Tale, Broadcast 10.5).

Thank you to everyone who stuck around while I finished this and two other books. I hope you enjoy the story!



RL

6 comments:

Ray Hush said...

Been waiting for 11 it seems like forever I am counting the days to be able to purchase.

NE1Scott said...

Definitely looking forward to it.

Carnie's tale helped bridge the gap but I am ready for something more substantial.

Unknown said...

Chaos Core book 3?

Randolph Lalonde said...

Chaos Core Book 3: Savage Stars just started as a serial on my Patreon page. It'll be released as an EBook once it's finished there. Thanks for asking, by the way, and here's the link: https://www.patreon.com/randolphlalonde/posts?tag=Savage%20Stars%20Index

OluScoop said...

I have read the whole series just finished 10.5. I love them all am so so hooked and waiting like an addict for 11!! Thanks so much sharing your creativity with us. Your books takes my mind on amazing wonder rides far far away!! Loving it!!

Unknown said...

If I could give this book more than 5 stars I absolutely would!

I very seldom read or even enjoy space fiction but this collection had me by the throat (by the eyes?) from the very beginning. The characters are all very well fleshed out, the dialogue taut but informative, and the scenarios utterly spellbinding. I was torn between rushing to finish the book and not wanting it to end. Well done indeed, Mr Lalonde!