Monday, November 25, 2019

Warriors, Broadcast 13 Release Date!


Spinward Fringe Broadcast 13: Warriors will be available on Amazon, the Apple Books (iTunes, iBooks), Smashwords, Barnes & Noble Nook, Kobo and other major ebook platforms on Saturday, December 7, 2019! The print version will be available at the same time through Amazon.

This novel was serialized on Patreon from beginning to end this year, so subscribers were able to read two chapters a week. I think that improved the writing, giving every chapter more focus. If something looked like it might not be entertaining enough to stand on its own, it didn't make it in. Even less action oriented parts of the tale featured more character development, providing a real dive into one of the main character's heads. I hope to continue and evolve this style, since I think it's what a lot of readers who want to get something out of reading for fifteen minutes at a time want.

I'm happy with the work I did on this novel and am proud to put it out there so you can read it in its entirety. This one also comes with a three chapter preview for Broadcast 14: Rebel, which is already being released at a rate of two chapters a week to subscribers on my Patreon page. 

I hope you enjoy the character journies you'll find here! You can pre-order using any of the links below.



No comments: