Thursday, March 4, 2021

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 16: Hunters Release Date and Pre-orders!

 

I'm writing the final chapters of Spinward Fringe: Hunters right now, and, while it's great to finally arrive at a finish line that I've been looking to since the beginning of Broadcast 15: Pursuit, I think I'll miss this story. Right now Patreon Subscribers are enjoying two new chapters a week, and they're getting the first look at this book.

I understand not everyone likes to read their fiction in a serialized format, so the editors and I are already working to get the final, complete EBook in good shape and out as soon as possible. We're aiming for an April 17 release date, and it looks like we'll hit it. Much of the editing work is actually finished, and I'm starting my final pass on the book.

In Spinward Fringe Broadcast 16: Hunters Admiral Jacob Valent unearths secrets about the Haven System's history as he looks for the Order of Eden forces hiding in the Cluster, a group of ninety-seven solar systems surrounding his new home star. Alice and Noah continue their adventure by attempting to make good on a promise she made at the end of Broadcast 15: Pursuit; to commit grand piracy against the Order of Eden with the cooperation of their new allies. The fight against the Order of Eden and other enemies continues as our heroes face new challenges and dire consequences. 

While this has been one of the most challenging Spinward Fringe novels to write, it's also been a great deal of fun. I've enjoyed it so much that I'll be starting work on Broadcast 17 shortly.

I invite you to pre-order Spinward Fringe Broadcast 16: Hunters so you can join me and the crew on this journey. You can also look forward to an in-depth podcast to accompany the release of this book. Now, it's time for me to get back to work on the last two chapters of Broadcast 16: Hunters.


Apple Books
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Smashwords
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Google Play

RL

[There is a lot of news coming soon, so stay tuned!]

No comments: