Friday, March 7, 2008

And Now For Something Completely Different...

I've finished editing an older work; Fate Cycle: Dead of Winter. It's a light hearted romantic tale about an arranged marriage between a healer and a future warlord.

It's always interesting to take a look at work from years past and it's especially nice to realize that the story you told back then is still a fun read now. There's charm, depth and a solid beginning, middle and end to this book. I'm proud that it was written long before I really learned how a good story comes together.

There were grammatical problems, over writing and such but they were easily corrected. It just took time. I hope anyone who takes the time to read this volume enjoys it. For me it was a good primer to start working on the third part of the First Light series again.

Oh and by the way, my proof reader, who will be nicknamed R.A.I. for the purpose of this blog, gives First Light Chronicles: Limbo his seal of approval. He doesn't know it, but if he didn't like it I would have never published it.

Until next time!

RL

No comments: