Monday, March 3, 2008

First Light Chronicles: Limbo now available!


My final draft and edit on the second book in the First Light Chronicles series, Limbo, is finished and now available on Lulu.com for purchase.

I enjoyed writing this act of the story mostly because the plot took all the characters to a completely different place. The plot has so much momentum that it wouldn't fit in the 120 page mark, instead it took 150 pages to tell this tale.

In terms of how I feel about this part of the story, I believe that if it were an episode in a television series it would leave audiences just not knowing what to expect next but certainly wanting more.

The good news is that there's more on the way, as the ideas for Act 2 spill over into Act 3, and Act 3 will most likely spill over into Act 4. I'm enjoying the roller coaster ride, and I certainly hope to take you all with me.

In other news relating to the First Light Chronicles, there are a few concept sketches on the way from a very good artist friend of mine who just finished reading Freeground. Stay tuned for more on that, eventually.

Once again I hope everyone enjoys reading this volume half as much as I enjoyed writing it, and I thank you for your support!


RL

No comments: