Friday, May 22, 2015

Indie Author Land Looks For The Top 50 Indie Ebooks Worth Reading


ReadFREE.ly sent me an email yesterday to tell me that they are having a contest to determine the 50 Self Published Books Worth Reading.
Brightwill is the only book I have that is eligible for this, but if you enjoyed that enough to nominate it, then please take a moment and fill out the nomination form.
I believe that Brightwill represents the pinnacle of my writing in the fantasy genre so far, and writing a better fantasy novel will be difficult (that doesn't mean I'm not going to try!) I'm as proud of it as I am any Spinward Fringe novel.

If you haven't read Brightwill, it's available for free anywhere quality Ebooks are sold, and available in print here: http://www.amazon.com/Brightwill-Randolph-Lalonde/dp/0993739830/ref=sr_1_1_twi_2_pap?ie=UTF8&qid=1432397018&sr=8-1&keywords=brightwill

You can actually nominate Brightwill by filling out the form below now, there's no need to go to ReadFree.ly to do it anymore. Thank you again for your support!

No comments: