Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lulu and Shipping Costs

It's come to my attention that Lulu's shipping rates for Canadians are pretty high, about equal to the cost of the books I offer there now and will the future. If you live in Ontario and would like to get your hands on a copy without paying a ton of shipping, I can send you one for cover price +$5.00 and I'll be taking payments through paypal or I can send you a copy COD.

I'll be looking at other ways to make ordering my books cheaper and easier in the future. If the demand is high enough I'll find a couple places in town that will carry the books as well, but don't wait for that to happen. If no one shows interest by buying a copy, you'll never see it on shelves.

There's another alternative to buying a paper copy; the download version. It contains all the goodness of the print edition without all that pulpy paper and shipping cost. It goes for $5.00, and it's a great way to show your support.

I hope this helps! If you want to grab a copy, have questions or suggestions, just drop me an email: randylalonde@gmail.com

RL

No comments: