Free Ebooks by Randolph Lalonde

Free Ebooks by Randolph Lalonde
Free Ebooks by Randolph Lalonde

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lulu and Shipping Costs

It's come to my attention that Lulu's shipping rates for Canadians are pretty high, about equal to the cost of the books I offer there now and will the future. If you live in Ontario and would like to get your hands on a copy without paying a ton of shipping, I can send you one for cover price +$5.00 and I'll be taking payments through paypal or I can send you a copy COD.

I'll be looking at other ways to make ordering my books cheaper and easier in the future. If the demand is high enough I'll find a couple places in town that will carry the books as well, but don't wait for that to happen. If no one shows interest by buying a copy, you'll never see it on shelves.

There's another alternative to buying a paper copy; the download version. It contains all the goodness of the print edition without all that pulpy paper and shipping cost. It goes for $5.00, and it's a great way to show your support.

I hope this helps! If you want to grab a copy, have questions or suggestions, just drop me an email: randylalonde@gmail.com

RL

No comments: