Saturday, February 2, 2008

Phase I of Project Moo Complete!

My latest writing challenge is something I call Project Moo. It's an attempt to pour a whole bunch of my real world practical experiences into a self-helpish book and aid others in dealing with a difficult situation that a couple hundred thousand people deal with every day. I'm also selling out and hoping it pays off big.
Thus, I named it; Project Moo.

So, at this point I've finished writing the body text (the core of the book and Phase I), and now I go on to edit and extract segments for different uses in other parts of the book.

This is the second work I've completed in 2008, making this possibly the most productive year yet. A novella and a self help book finished (for the most part) in 30 days while working another full time job? Whoa, no wonder no one ever sees me.

Anyway, it's all up hill from here; editing, formatting, getting a copy to my wonderful editor, letting her chop it up and correct things, then proofing, and sending it off to the publisher for printing. Can I just fast forward to the book launch and publicity please?

Back to it then...

RL

No comments: