Monday, February 18, 2008

Must....Keep....Writing....


Once again I find myself feeling like I could keep writing forever. The story, the characters, the messages behind the second part of the First Light series are overwhelming to me. This is seriously space opera as I've never seen or experienced it. I only hope that everyone reading it when it's finished enjoy it half as much as I loved writing it.

I went into the second book after taking a break from the first for a couple weeks by writing some non-fiction and I had no idea if I could go into writing the second part of the series and feel just as good about it. As it turns out I had no reason to worry. There are moments in this book that make me feel so good about the work, I can't describe it. I have plans for the third book, and I find myself setting things up for the fourth book, the fifth book and sixth book. This gets easier as I write it, so I'll just keep writing.

Oh, and just above and to the left is the logo for the second book unless I change my mind.

If you're interested in taking a look at the first book in the First Light series, it's available in trade paperback for $11.99 or as a download for $5.00. Contact me if you want a signed copy or don't have a credit card to order one, I'll be glad to arrange something for you.

No comments: