Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Call To Fans

First of all, thank you very much for purchasing my books and supporting me. I don't do this for the money, but sadly I require currency to buy food and such. Real annoying.

That's why, after Lulu.com reporting that I've had no sales (eBook or in Print) to customers through their service, I'm asking everyone who may have purchased something through them in the last 3 months to send me an email.

I'll really appreciate it, since I'm double checking their reporting accuracy. Compared to other distribution services, where I've sold a few hundred books over a time span of less than 3 months, Lulu.com saying I haven't sold a single one is, well, interesting.

Thank you for taking the time, please email me at randylalonde@gmail.com

RL

No comments: