Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Light Chronicles Omnibus: Price Drop


In celebration of this book's number one spot on MobiPocket.com I've reduced the price on this collection of the three First Light Chronicles Books (Freeground, Limbo and Starfree Port).

Since the minimum shipping cost from Lulu.com is approximately $5.00 in Canada and the US (It's cheaper in the US, fyi), the total cost of this book is now in line with trade paperbacks you'd pick up in the bookstore. The average trade paperback (measuring 6" x 9"), costs $26.99 Canadian right now without any shipping or taxes.

Again, I'd like to thank everyone who purchased this online, I hope you're enjoying it and the following books.

Work on Triton, the third book in the Spinward Fringe Series is going exceptionally well, I expect to have it in the hands of my editor by Monday. I'll also be rolling over into writing the fourth book right away, since Triton wraps up a lot of plotlines from the First Light as well as the Spinward Fringe Series' I'm looking forward to telling a different story in this wonderful universe I've created.

I hope the reduced price helps everyone who wanted a printed copy of this book but couldn't justify $31.00 after shipping get their hands on one. If not, there's always the eBook version. It's only $7.95, for more information and pricing look to the right. That list of books leads to a couple of online bookstores that offer samples and a synopsis of each one.

Cheers!

RL

No comments: