Friday, September 5, 2008

SomaCow Dedicates An Episode To Randolph?

That's right, they actually dedicated the episode wherein the third installment of the First Light Chronicles, Starfree Port, is reviewed by Geoff. He also reviews his producer's and one co-host's ability to review a book.

I have to take a minute to thank the folks at SomaCow, they've treated me very well, been honest about their reviews and given a lot of air time to my work. More than I could have asked for. For everyone who has already read the First Light Chronicles series, you'll be happy to know that Geoff got it. He enjoyed and caught the full point of the mind blowing ending. He also had a few other things to say about it without spoiling anything, so it's certainly worth checking the episode (and other episodes), out. http://somacow.com/?p=1045

You really should check out their other shows as well by visiting: http://www.somacow.net/ I particularly like Say...Anything, and wish I had time to listen in more often.

I'll be in the chat room this Saturday between 1pm and 4pm at somacow, watching and listening to the guys live like I do every Saturday. I suggest you stop in and check out the show. You never know what you'll get live!

Oh, and fyi: Spinward Fringe Resurrection is finished and Spinward Fringe Awakening is currently with my editor. The work on the third book has begun, and soon I'll be announcing it's name on www.spinwardfringe.com. Soon Geoff and the guys will have more to review if they're up for it. I wonder what would happen if I sent them only one copy of the next book? Would we have a big ol' wrestlin' match on our hands to see who reads it first? I'll bet on Mickey, he looks quick and wiley!

RL

No comments: