Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hey Kids! It's Survey Time!

I know, you're asking yourself; "will the fun never end? Will the excitement never cease? Will they ever make a third Men In Black movie, so we have a proper trilogy?"

Those are interesting questions, and though I can't answer them all, I can answer them with yet another question in the form of an important survey. I'm trying to figure out where all you folks who are buying my books are coming from. I'm very happy you're all here, don't get me wrong, but much like I once wanted to know where babies come from and how many licks it took to get to the center (thankfully unrelated questions...), I'm wondering how everyone heard of my work.

So please scroll down and click one of those options or leave a comment telling me where you heard of my work if it was outside the options provided.

Thanks in advance!

RL

No comments: