Monday, October 27, 2008

Mobipocket: Aaaaand We're Back...


I'm just not used to a major website disappearing for the weekend without warning. Neither are other eBook publishers I spoke to. We're all happy to have Mobipocket back up and running again though, and I hope they don't have this kind of difficulty again.

I half expected Mobipocket to be back to work on Monday morning, and I'm glad to see it back up, especially since Spinward Fringe Triton will be released with Mobipocket before any other retailer. I know there are Mobipocket users watching for it and I'd hate to let them down just because their servers are having issues.

Anyway, it's back to business as ussual as they say. This weekend I worked on the Spinward Fringe book following Triton, and I have to say I'm quite happy with it so far. Things keep moving on my end uninterrupted for the most part, so there's a lot to look forward to.

More to come on Triton and the book following it soon!

RL

No comments: