Monday, June 1, 2009

Spinward Fringe Frontline: Now Available From Mobipocket.com

Since Mobipocket users have been the most supportive Spinward Fringe Frontline is available there first. Right now, in fact.

People who have sent me emails over the last year with regards to my writing got first crack at it yesterday when I sent them each a message telling them how to get it the day before release.


Spinward Fringe Frontline is a novel that I've been eager to finish, not for the relief of completion, but so I could share this story with everyone whose been following the Spinward Fringe series. There is no shortage of answers in this book and it brings the whole series up to the epic scale many people expect from Space Operas. I like to think there's something more between the covers as well, questions about personal identity and how different types of personalities react to prolonged pressure. There's more, but I can't go into it without giving something away.

Suffice it to say I'm excited. I've been living with this novel and this story for nearly six months now and as I start working on the next book I hope to hear back from some of you through reviews on Mobipocket and possibly email. Thank you for coming on this journey with me, I truly hope you enjoy the bumpy ride as much as I do.

You can find Spinward Fringe Frontline on Mobipocket here.

Spinward Fringe Frontline will become available on Lulu.com, Createspace.com and Amazon.com in print and Kindle editions over the next month to six weeks.

RL

No comments: