Saturday, June 5, 2010

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 5: Fracture Gets Another Look

With the release of Broadcast 6 on the horizon, and a few problems cropping up with the edition on Smashwords, now is the perfect time to update Broadcast 5. This time, instead of simply updating it, I started with the raw manuscript, made some needed edits, and stripped all the code.

Then I rebuilt the eBook from scratch, taking the opportunity to add a navigation menu. The new version is already available on Smashwords and will trickle out to the iBookstore as well as Barnes and Noble. You'll know you have the updated version when you see a navigation menu.

I apologize to anyone who had trouble with the older version of the book, and I'm glad you sent me Emails about it, otherwise it may have been much longer before any corrections would have been made.

Thank you again for reading, stay tuned for more good news.

RL

No comments: