Thursday, October 2, 2014

The 2014 Book Auction Continues (Week 2 of 3)

The auction weekends continue, this time I go to the very beginning of my personal shelf and put up my earliest efforts at publishing. After completing a few horror, fantasy and one modern mystery novel, I decided to write for publication.

What resulted is a book called Fate Cycle: Sins of the Past, an ambitious effort in high fantasy. Fate Cycle: Dead of Winter is the prequel novella. Neither of which are particularly good, in my opinion, but people have still sought copies out in used book stores, and asked me for a reprinting from time to time.

I won't be producing more copies of either book, I'm moving on to better ideas in Spinward Fringe and Brightwill instead. There were 100 copies of Sins of the Past made, and only 7 of Dead of Winter. The set I'm offering are signed by me and the cover artist. Click on the auction link for more details: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fate-Cycle-Dead-of-Winter-and-Sins-of-the-Past-Out-of-Print-Lot-6-/171484261208?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item27ed422b58








The next item up for auction is a manuscript of Brightwill, a fantasy novel by Randolph Lalonde. It will come signed by Randolph Lalonde and one of his editors, Sylvie Lafontaine. The picture is a clever mock-up of what you'll be receiving, since the finished product does not exist yet. The manuscript will come with a special cover page, an interior signed page exactly like the one above, and will ship after October 14, 2014 but at least two weeks before release. Only three of these manuscripts will be made.

This, like every other unique item auction, will come with a one-of-a-kind letter thanking you, and telling you about the item you've won. In the case of this item, I'll talk about where the ideas for Brightwill came from, and about my experience writing it.


Here's the link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Brightwill-Pre-Release-Signed-Manuscript-Lot-5-/171484096307?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item27ed3fa733


And the last bit up for auction is my copy of the limited edition version of Spinward Fringe Broadcast 6: Fragments. I call it the "Shiny Vacsuit Edition" or "Sci-Fi Booty Edition" because the rear cover features a 3D rendered character (Ayan), from a scene that was cut from the book. I had 14 of these made then discontinued production, opting for a more neutral 3D rendered futuristic city scape as the final back cover. 13 out of the 14 copies were signed and sold, and this is my own copy.

I've signed it for you, and this, like every other auction item, will come with a unique letter of thanks that will also talk about the item you've won.

Here's the link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Spinward-Fringe-Broadcast-6-Fragments-Shiny-Vacsuit-Cover-/171483922352?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item27ed3cffb0





Thank you so much for spectating and participating, good luck!

From my bookshelf to yours.

No comments: