Friday, July 3, 2015

Triton-Con Down Under 2015 Is Happening!



I'm in no financial position to hold an event myself, and I'm never shy to tell anyone that's the main reason why a large one hasn't happened yet. I have been very surprised over the years to see that, since there is no large Spinward Fringe Convention or gathering, people are holding smaller ones.

I've been overjoyed to see photos of people getting together in the past, so when Steven approached me for his blessing and for permission to use logos, I was happy to encourage him. So, with no further delay, here is his invitation to Triton-Con Down Under 2015!

Enjoy reading Randolph Lalonde's Spinward Fringe? Interested in catching up with others to chat about life on the fringe, science fiction, science, whatever else..? Looking for an excuse to visit South Australia?
Your in luck!
Triton-Con Down Under 2015 is running in Adelaide this September 19. We're currently thinking of gathering for a meal and a chat. If we're lucky there may even be cake.
Final details depend on how many interested parties we get and what you all would like to get out of the event.
So if you would like to be involved head on over to the FaceBook page, let us know, and stay tuned for further details!
---
I will not be able to attend, but I'm sure I'll be able to contribute something by then. I'd like to thank everyone who is responsible for getting this or any other event together. I'm always amazed to see people come together because of the series we all enjoy.
RL
[Now, back to work on Broadcast 9!]

No comments: