Thursday, December 1, 2016

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 10: Freeground Available on December 11, 2016

Few Spinward Fringe books have taken over a year to write from the early planning stages to completion, but then, I don't think any other Spinward Fringe novel is like this one.

This was by far the most difficult to write in the series, that includes Broadcast 4 where I abandoned the manuscript for several months to do research and find my way again. Thankfully, Broadcast 10 was difficult for other reasons.

Anyway, Broadcast 10 was a fantastic, difficult challenge that may not be the largest book in the series, but I believe it's the most well developed, and well rounded. It's also more connected with the earlier novels.

I can't describe how much fun I had while working on this book, especially once I saw how I could fit all the elements of the story together. I really didn't want to leave the story once I was finished, so I'm not taking a break to write something else, I'm moving right on to Spinward Fringe Broadcast 11: Revenge.

Back to what I mentioned in the headline: Spinward Fringe Broadcast 10: Freeground will be available through all quality EBook sellers on December 11, 2016. It's currently available for pre-order through all EBook sellers (except for Amazon), so if you haven't already made sure that you will have your copy the minute it becomes available, then you can pre-order now.

Thank you very much for your patience this year. I hope you enjoyed the Chaos Core releases while you waited for Broadcast 10. It's a funny thing, every time I thank people for their patience on this blog, I get emails or other private messages from other writers who tell me that a year isn't a long time to work on a book. I'm glad they kept reminding me, and I hope they keep it up, because Broadcast 10 is so much better thanks to the extra time I spent on it.

Enjoy!

RL

5 comments:

Fred Pellien II said...

Excited for this. I am always spreading the word to my students and colleagues to read this series as it is written with vivid details. Can't wait and I am always willing to wait as long as you need and then some. Keep it up Captain!

Fatha Ted said...

Top! Best space opera I've read for years! Keep up the good work :)

Unknown said...

Brilliant, well done my man, really looking forward to reading the next installment. Pull your finger out amazon!

wil2space said...

So excited after those sneak peeks! Can't wait! You are awesome, Captain!

Unknown said...

The only reason it seems like such a long time is that everyone wants to see how the story continues. That includes its author ;)