Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 11: Revenge and That Other Project

Work has already begun on Spinward Fringe Broadcast 11: Revenge. Right now I'm going through the previous novels in the series, combing through them for details that I need for Broadcasts 11 and 12.
Firmly connecting Broadcasts 11 and 12 to the rest of the books is also incredibly important, especially since the war in these books is heating up, and this promises to be a turning point in the series.

I apologize for not posting on this blog more often. I normally keep in touch with everyone through the Facebook group, which you can find here. I promise to post on this site more often though, since it is the oldest point of contact and source of Spinward Fringe news.

While I backtrack and review the previous Spinward Fringe books, I'm writing another project that I can't talk about yet, but it'll be announced sometime in March. It's a short project that I can squeeze in while I'm in Broadcast 11's research phase, and I know some of you are going to love it.

So, you can look forward to the completion of several projects in 2017, and I can't wait to unveil each one of them for you.

More to come...

RL

4 comments:

Molly said...

Awesome! The more writing projects from you in a year, the better for all of us. 😀

Unknown said...


It's gonna be a long month til 11 comes out. Maybe you can send me what you have so far 🤗
This is the best series since omega force , please keep writing. Your style is smooth and clear, technology is awesome and the space between character chapters is long enough to want to skip ahead and short enough to win the battle with discipline.
You kick assume
Andy

Jeff B said...

this is a great series... i got the free copy of origins and I have been addicted since then! I love the character development, the flow of the broadcasts and I love how the story has developed. I even started reading choas core books... i do have a couple questions: 1. Does this series happen on the same timeline as Broadcast 10 or does this take place after? 2. If they are on the same timeline, will the two story lines ever cross paths?

This series is amazing. This could be an amazing tv show.. probably animated, but this story brought to life could be amazing!

Michael said...

I just finished book 10 can't wait for 11 and 12 to come out really enjoy the characters a lot.