Saturday, December 7, 2019

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 13: Warriors Is Out Now

I'm proud of the new pace of writing I've managed to hit. This is the third novel I've published in 365 days (Broadcast 12: Invasion, Savage Stars, now Broadcast 13: Warriors). Before publication these books were available through Patreon at a pace of two chapters a week for subscribers with few breaks. I think it's been a great year, and I hope to keep it up for years to come.

Today I'm happy to present all of Broadcast 13: Warriors in one ebook through all major platforms. This series is a dream project to me, even now, eleven years later. Without any further delay, here are some of the links that will take you to the book.


This novel is less action oriented than Broadcast 12: Invasion, with more intrigue and a deeper dive into some of the character's personalities as they face challenging situations with potentially dire consequences. I hope you enjoy it!

RL

1 comment:

Glen Davis said...

WARRIORS is a really good continuation of the story... with a few "jinks" I didnt see coming. I never follow through with the intent to "make it last" with the spinward fringe series. Now I'm done with 13, and it has, like every book in the series, left me wanting MORE! I can't wait 'till 14 comes out, (which I Think I remember) Randolph promised would come in early-mid 2020.