Monday, April 19, 2021

Live Streaming On April 20, 2:00pm EST - Wild Writing Session 2

Tomorrow I'll be writing the second chapter of Get the Gold! It's a fantasy tale that I'm writing off the cuff, by the seat of my pants, or as the muse whispers.
The session will be between thirty minutes and one hour long, and this time I'll be looking at the live chat, so if you want to watch, comment or react, then you'll have to turn up while the stream is live. Comments are encouraged after too, since each session will be recorded forever on YouTube.

Oh, and this time I've licensed some music to go along with the adventure!
I hope you enjoy coming along with me for this experiment!

If you didn't catch the first one, you can click here to check it out. 

Please comment if you have something to say, like if you enjoy it, and subscribe if you want more. See you tomorrow!

No comments: