Friday, February 8, 2008

The First Light Chronicles Freeground is ready!


The advance copy is already gone, and it has been replaced with the real first edition copy. I'm glad to say that the orders are starting to come in, and someone has even pre-ordered the first three books, two of which I haven't finished writing yet.


I've never been happier about a project, and so far the test readers have enjoyed it a great deal. Tomorrow I'm getting back to work on the second book in the series, so I can tell you with confidence that things are going very well all around.

If you'd like a copy it's available at http://www.lulu.com/content/1993570 in 6"x9" trade paperback for $11.99 or as a download for $5.00.

If anyone has difficulty ordering with a credit card, just send me an email and I can make other arrangements for you.

Thank you for your ongoing support!

R

No comments: