Monday, March 10, 2008

Geek Skillz Blog Now Rules World!


Yes, while we were all sleeping, Neil of Geek Skillz just decided it's time, he should just take over and rule us all. Did he do it for the power? The fame? More m&m's than he could eat in a lifetime? Nope. He did it so he could get Lucas Arts to make an updated version of Maniac Mansion, to more easily add to his collection of antique buckets, and most importantly, to eventually hand it back to the people who took it over in the first place and say; "Well, that wasn't so hard, you should change your password!"

Actually, Neil is a long time blogger and programmer who has a different point of view than my own, which I appreciate when I have the opportunity. He's also given me some central plot advice on a recent work that possibly saved a whole bunch of readers from simply asking 'why?' during an important part of a book instead of having the intended 'whoa!' reaction.

So, this Thursday, that karate guy will be posted somewhere on this site (he's still picking out just the right spot, preferably facing East). Once you're all finished here, or just tired of me going on, and on, go see his bright white and green website for contrast (and on).

Type at ya soon!

R

Love that 8 bit Karate guy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug! They don't make games like Maniac Mansion anymore. It's so sad.

I should make more of an effort to post on my blog. Sometimes I forget I even have it! Such is blogging.